- Do individual members have particular styles of which they're in charge?
- Why do individuals, societies and particular classes or ethnic groups eat specific foods?
- One particular family member of mine has never been single, as long as I've been alive.
- Take particular care when negotiating sharp bends, or features like railway bridges, which are more likely to be iced up
- Organisations such as Samaritans have long sought to persuade the media that reporting suicide calls for particular care.
- Tertiary students should pay particular care when drinking, says Bradbury.
- I get teased by all my colleagues for being so particular about the cleanliness of the shop.
- They are very particular about their records round here.
- People are very particular about the interiors of their cars too.
- In Chapter 19, I examine various accounts of the first of these distinctions and raise the question of whether we really need to include both universals and particulars in our ontology.
- Philosophers who agree with a conception of events as particulars typically distinguish different sorts of such particulars.
- A third implication of a place-based philosophy has to do with the connection between universal qualities and their particulars.
- He said he must have his men smart in every particular.
- It was Gyric; it was him in every particular; but it was as if Gyric were whole again.
- That is not to say that users must agree with the editor in every particular.
- If the relevant interest is defined, as I at the moment think it should be, in terms of receiving information about the particulars of the court case, then the issue of relevance is irrelevant.
- Don't worry about it, Matty'll inform you on the particulars of your assignment tomorrow night.
- The particulars and information so furnished shall, if the entry of the relevant ship be accepted, be deemed to form the basis of the contract of insurance between the Member or applicant and the Club.
- Especially (used to show that a statement applies to one person or thing more than any other): he socialized with the other young people, one boy in particularMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The ELO in particular only appeared in the trailer but is the stand out piece here.
- I was pleased with the results, and one in particular I reckon is as good as I can do.
- I cannot begin to tell you how much pleasure that last one, in particular, gave me.
Late Middle English: from Old French particuler, from Latin particularis 'concerning a small part', from particula 'small part'.
Palabras que riman con particularauricular, curricula, curricular, diverticula, funicular, lenticular, navicular, perpendicular, vehicular, vermicular
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: par·tic·u·lar
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.