sustantivo (plural partridgeberries)
- 1A creeping North American plant of the madder family with red berries that are a favored food of game birds.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mitchella repens, family Rubiaceae
- The Canada Yew type was composed primarily of Canada yew, with Canada mayflower and partridgeberry making up an additional 33% of the importance.
- Seasonal patterns in the rates of photosynthesis were similar in shaded partridgeberry and eastern hemlock.
- Partridgeberry brightens the drab forest floor in fall and winter, its mats of evergreen leaves and scarlet fruits hugging the ground.
Más definiciones de partridgeberryDefinición de partridgeberry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional