- General practitioners and, increasingly after 1950, obstetricians attended most parturient women.
- It may be difficult to extrapolate our findings to contemporary parturient women.
- These trends in health disorders may be related to the general suppression of immune function that occurs in parturient dairy cows.
- Among anxious parturients, fetuses moved into a more active state when maternal relaxation was achieved with hypnotherapy.
- Backache after labour and delivery occurs in half of parturients irrespective of whether they received regional anaesthesia.
- The authors studied the records of 3,461 parturients who had at least one other delivery at the study hospital and whose previous offspring's cord serum specimens were available.
Late 16th century: from Latin parturient- 'being in labor', from the verb parturire, inceptive of parere 'bring forth'.
Palabras que riman con parturientesurient, luxuriant, prurient
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: par·tu·ri·ent
Definición de parturient en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.