- A television or radio program on which a representative of a political party presents material intended to foster support for it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I used to cover party political broadcasts for Radio 4, Tony would get genuinely moved; you could see the dampness in the eyes.
- One of the political parties has made a party political broadcast that the BBC and UTV believe does not follow one of the guidelines.
- The announcement, ‘There will now be a party political broadcast…’ prompts most people to switch the television off.
Más definiciones de party political broadcastDefinición de party political broadcast en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional