A grass of warm and tropical regions that is grown for fodder, erosion control, and as a pasture grass.
- Genus Paspalum, family Gramineae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One solution might be new varieties of a grass called seashore paspalum, which were discovered in South Africa and adapted by researchers at the University of Georgia.
- There will never be a universal ‘super grass’ for golf, but in coastal states, salt-tolerant paspalum grass comes close.
- Holes and hillocks everywhere - and because there are few livestock to keep the grass down, waist high paspalum smothers everything.
modern Latin, from Greek paspalos, denoting a kind of millet.
Definición de paspalum en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional