- An act of searching a person for concealed items such as weapons or illegal drugs, made by passing the hands over their clothing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She gives me a patdown, where she finds nothing.
- Pay up, pass through the security patdown, and wait for the lift.
- New patdown procedures are in effect tonight after hundreds of women complained they were being groped during the screenings.
Más definiciones de pat-downDefinición de pat-down en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional