- 1The science of the causes and effects of diseases, especially the branch of medicine that deals with the laboratory examination of samples of body tissue for diagnostic or forensic purposes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Formaldehyde is used widely as a tissue preservative in pathology laboratories and embalming services.
- Experts in anaesthesiology, pathology, gynaecology and radiology are particularly in demand.
- The provision of perinatal and paediatric pathology services is a sign of an enlightened society.
- 1.1 Medicine Pathological features considered collectively; the typical behavior of a disease: the pathology of Huntington’s diseaseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Although reduction of mtDNA is a critical factor in type 2 diabetes pathology, the question remains as to the nature of the original insult.
- If the only evaluation is a semen analysis, underlying pathology can be missed.
- Semiquantitative analysis of lung pathology confirmed these changes.
- 1.2 Medicine A pathological condition: the dominant pathology is multiple sclerosisMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Underlying rotator cuff pathologies should be treated before injection.
- This section reviews the emerging knowledge on the role of DCs in several major lung pathologies.
- Many pathologies were recorded from the remains, such as evidence of poor nutrition, poor dental hygiene and a life of physical, repetitive work.
- 1.3Mental, social, or linguistic abnormality or malfunction: the city’s inability to cope with the pathology of a burgeoning underclassMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At the time, many cities seemed consumed with social pathologies like illegitimacy, crime, and drug addiction.
- And I think it has led to a lot of the social pathologies that we see in the United States almost 30 years later.
- I do think that mental pathologies can be written, and I think that prose fiction is a particularly good way of doing it.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Last year, four British and Irish pathologists told the tribunal that a road accident was the most likely cause of his death.
- He was active in his professional field, organising regular conferences and workshops of pathologists.
- When we come back, one of the world's most experienced forensic pathologists will join us.
Más definiciones de pathologyDefinición de pathology en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional