Definición de patient en inglés:
Able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious: be patient, your time will come
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The people of Gloucester must have been affected by the patient suffering of their pastor.
- The Foss Basin is always a safe bet at this time of year and pike anglers have been reaping the rewards of a patient approach.
- This time, they are taking a more patient approach.
informal unflappable, cool
persevering, persistent, tenacious, indefatigable, dogged, determined, resolved, resolute, single-minded
sustantivoVolver al principio
1A person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This could also open the way for hospitals to start charging patients for treatment.
- Hospital chiefs insist no patient suffered worse treatment because of the scandal.
- It could see patients being banned from treatment for up to a year in severe cases.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I'm at my local grocery store waiting patiently in the checkout aisle and there it is.
- In the first instance, a child is patiently attempting to trace letters in a book.
- They sat still, waiting patiently for the shaman to call upon his powers to change his form.
Palabras que riman con patientimpatient
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India