- A person to whom money is paid or is to be paid, especially the person to whom a check is made payable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the other hand, there were dispositions of the company's money between the company and the payees of the cheques.
- There were 26 cheques made out to a range of payees, none of whom received that money and the record on the stubs differed to the payee on the cheque.
- He left the payee line of the cheque blank.
Más definiciones de payeeDefinición de payee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional