- An official who pays troops or workers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Initially, most Afghan warlords regarded the Special Forces merely as paymasters, and were reluctant to let them go to the front lest they be injured or killed.
- This has been a common occurrence throughout history - military parades were originally designed to prove to the paymasters that the troops actually existed and were properly equipped.
- Minor German states, meanwhile, were more prepared than ever to hire out troops to paymasters in London.
Más definiciones de paymasterDefinición de paymaster en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional