Definición de pearlwort en inglés:
A small plant of the pink family, with inconspicuous white flowers, native to north temperate regions.
- Genus Sagina, family Caryophyllaceae
- Even Antarctica's only two species of flowering plants, hairgrass and pearlwort, have changed their positions of dominance: the moss-like pearl-wort appears more adaptable to the warming.
- Detailed studies of the leaf micromorphology in the Antarctic pearlwort were carried out.
- Only two vascular plants, Antarctic hairgrass and Antarctic pearlwort, have colonized the Maritime Antarctic.
Definición de pearlwort en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan