Definición de pearly en inglés:
adjetivo (pearlier, pearliest)
1Resembling a pearl in luster or color: the pearly light of a clear, still dawn
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hector shut his eyes, to see his inner world, a blaze of swirling pearly colours.
- Chris's green eyes glittered, and a smile played across his pearly teeth as he ran his hands ran through his short black hair.
- She has taken the last few days off, however, because she has just had her teeth bleached pearly white.
1.1Containing or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In his own defence, he discloses that, though he is a Londoner to his pearly suit, he is nevertheless one-eighth Scottish on his mother's side, which doesn't even qualify him for a clan tartan.
- pearly whites
- informal A person’s teeth.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then, fully conscious, I could feel the dentist working away at my pearlies and finally pulling them out.
- His teeth were rows of perfectly set pearly whites, and he had a dimple in his left cheek.
- Ironically, excessive bleaching can turn pearly whites into an unnatural translucent blue.
Palabras que riman con pearlyBurghley, Burley, burly, curly, early, girlie, hurley, hurly-burly, Shirley, surly, swirly, twirly
Definición de pearly en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda