adjetivo (pearlier, pearliest)
1Resembling a pearl in luster or color: the pearly light of a clear, still dawn
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hector shut his eyes, to see his inner world, a blaze of swirling pearly colours.
- Chris's green eyes glittered, and a smile played across his pearly teeth as he ran his hands ran through his short black hair.
- She has taken the last few days off, however, because she has just had her teeth bleached pearly white.
- informal A person’s teeth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then, fully conscious, I could feel the dentist working away at my pearlies and finally pulling them out.
- His teeth were rows of perfectly set pearly whites, and he had a dimple in his left cheek.
- Ironically, excessive bleaching can turn pearly whites into an unnatural translucent blue.
Definición de pearly en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional