Definición de pedagogy en inglés:
sustantivo (plural pedagogies)
The method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept: the relationship between applied linguistics and language pedagogy subject-based pedagogies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nowhere in his transformative pedagogy is academic language proficiency challenged.
- Critical reflection is the type of processing that is crucial to the concept of culturally relevant pedagogy.
- The evening classes he is taking at a nearby college cover pedagogy and other subjects he needs to be a qualified teacher.
- Example sentences
- This is a unanimous rejection of the apartheid education principles of Christian national education and fundamental pedagogics (principles of education).
- Equally urgent is our need for gathering and sharing bibliographies, case studies, and reports of ongoing research in support of new pedagogics.
Definición de pedagogy en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia