plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The branch of medicine dealing with children and their diseases.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition, the clinics have ‘outpatient specialists,’ most often in internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, and otorhinolaryngology.
- At Pontefract, Shipman trained in general medicine, paediatrics and obstetrics and gynaecology before moving to Todmorden in West Yorkshire where he worked as a GP.
- Physicians were in what are considered primary care specialties in the United States: internal medicine, family practice, general practice, paediatrics, and obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is important that you talk with your pediatric urologist about these side effects if they occur.
- Children who are thought to have an abnormality are urgently referred to a consultant paediatric orthopaedic surgeon.
- Participants were three years of age or younger who used a pediatric clinic for primary care.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: pe·di·at·rics
Definición de pediatrics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda