- Inflammation of the female genital tract, accompanied by fever and lower abdominal pain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Meckel's diverticulum, cecal diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease, pelvic inflammatory disease, and endometriosis can cause false-positive ultrasound results.
- Several case studies and one randomised controlled trial have shown that screening significantly reduces the prevalence of genital tract infections and pelvic inflammatory disease in women.
- This combination product is indicated for treatment of moderate to severe infections such as appendicitis, skin and skin structure infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, and pneumonia.
Más definiciones de pelvic inflammatory diseaseDefinición de pelvic inflammatory disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional