- The ability to recognize the pitch of a note or to produce any given note; a sense of absolute pitch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bird-watcher and composer had perfect pitch; he was known for ambling through the French countryside and recording the calls he heard on staff paper.
- At some point I began hearing about perfect pitch, and people recognizing notes just by hearing them, and naming them.
- Some musicians have perfect pitch; they can immediately identify the pitch of any note.
Más definiciones de perfect pitchDefinición de perfect pitch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional