Definición de performance art en inglés:
An art form that combines visual art with dramatic performance.
- Sometimes Asian performance art and body art converge with developments in the West.
- However, in Tbilisi, performance art and dramatic art are alive and rich.
- Indeed, it would be hard to decode his work without some experience or knowledge of performance art and conceptual art practices.
performance artist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- She is an art critic, art historian, and performance artist.
- He has worked as a painter, draftsman, photographer, muralist, sculptor and performance artist.
- She is a sculptor who makes feature films, a performance artist who constructs elaborate mechanised contraptions, a poet who straps on surreal extensions to the human body.
Definición de performance art en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan