- A fluid used in perfusion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After a further 15 min of perfusion with isosmolar perfusate, we added back leukocytes to the perfusate before instilling either acid or saline in the airway.
- The characteristics of the perfusate did not significantly change in terms of blood temperature, pH, sodium concentration, or hematocrit throughout the experiment and were comparable between the groups.
- The rats were then treated with isoproterenol via the perfusate.
Más definiciones de perfusateDefinición de perfusate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional