- 1Of or relating to a periscope.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The test pilots found the double-slot flaps and quick-release engine cowlings most admirable but, oddly, armament was only briefly checked out and one of the things they did not like was the periscopic system for the twin turrets.
- The commander has a periscopic day sight, a television monitor displaying the image from the gunner's thermal sight and six unity vision periscopes.
- The commander's cupola in the centre of the vehicle is equipped with five periscopic sights which give 360° vision.
- 1.1(Of a lens or an optical instrument) giving a wide field of view: a periscopic sextantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The equipment projected the image of the sun through a periscopic lens and reflected it on a sheet of paper.
- A telescopic view from the outside and a periscopic view from the inside permit, as expressed by Walter Benjamin, ‘telescoping the past with the present’, allowing the viewer to peer at the old buildings through that spyglass.
- The plane's captain added to the error by steering the plane on compass alone, backed up by dead reckoning and astro-fixes from a periscopic sextant.
Más definiciones de periscopicDefinición de periscopic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional