Completely baffled; very puzzled: she gave him a perplexed look
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One has a look of perplexed surprise; the other, a haughty indifference.
- That edginess was not helped by the sort of erratic refereeing which caused perplexed reactions in both technical areas.
- His face screwed up into a perplexed expression.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Cameron watched her perplexedly, feeling slightly queasy.
- He turned and left the guard, who watched him perplexedly.
- I gazed down perplexedly at the top of her glossy, jet-black head.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: per·plexed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda