- He did this with good policies, hard work and persistence and in spite of media bias in favour of his New Labour opponent.
- What might be the factors determining the tenacious persistence of virus transmission?
- Her persistence was rewarded, however, in 1970 when she won a by-election in West Bromwich.
- Unfortunately their environmental persistence means that PCBs continue to enter the human food chain.
- What is more, the validity of the continued confinement depends upon the persistence of such a disorder.
- Might there be a universal selective benefit that could explain the evolutionary persistence of introns?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Tenacity and persistency is what I would call their game characteristic, sprinkled with luck, yes.
- There was a persistency to his nature, a sort of dogged determination that she would have admired if it didn't grate her so.
- Poor persistency and variable production are challenges.
Mid 16th century: from French persistance, from the verb persister; influenced in spelling by Latin persistent- 'continuing steadfastly'.
Palabras que riman con persistenceassistance, coexistence, consistence, distance, existence, insistence, outdistance, resistance, subsistence
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: per·sist·ence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.