Definición de person-to-person en inglés:
1Taking place directly between individuals: [as adjective]: person-to-person transmission of the disease [as adverb]: (also person to person) making contact with him person to person
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Transmission is through person-to-person contact by direct, even brief, head-to-head contact.
- In person-to-person auctions, individual sellers or small businesses offer their items for auction directly to consumers.
- So, in other words, it's probably not a person-to-person transmission.
1.1Denoting a phone call made through the operator to a specified person and paid for from the time that person answers the phone.
- Combining voice services with broadband gives operators the opportunity to expand their offerings of person-to-person communications.
- Crisis managers who need immediate, person-to-person communications are likely to reach for a telephone or a short-wave radio.
- A UCS offers the typical services of a UMS, while adding the capability of person-to-person communication through dynamic call redirection and forwarding.
Definición de person-to-person en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan