- A number allocated to an individual and used to validate electronic transactions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Firstly, you have to provide your PIN number over the phone and this has to be validated by a customer service agent.
- Currently, users are issued a PIN number by the company.
- Some people simply give their cash card and their PIN number to a trusted relative or a friend to draw money for them.
Más definiciones de personal identification numberDefinición de personal identification number en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional