- A petrol station: long lines had formed at the pump by 11 a.m., with many of the petrol bunks in the region closed or out of fuelMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Gopal is a petrol bunk attendant at Chikkajala whose family of eight are all labourers.
- If you have been to the petrol bunk on the Avinashi Road, you will see a live example of women empowerment.
- Cricket fever touched a new high even at some petrol bunks, where everyone sported light blue T-shirts.
Más definiciones de petrol bunkDefinición de petrol bunk en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional