- variant spelling of fantasy (restricted to archaic uses or, in modern use, to the fields of psychology and psychiatry).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The mother's sorrow, I suggest, is partly a denial of her own destructive phantasies towards her child, a repudiation dictated by the superego which, however, does not lead to repression.
- In Phèdre voice becomes the place where nocturnal phantasies commingling sexuality, death, and violence are embodied in verbal images.
- A like evil corrupts the intentions of protest against the war where the protester is aroused by phantasies of acts he has never committed or seen.
Más definiciones de phantasyDefinición de phantasy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional