Definición de phase en inglés:
- The country hopes to pass the next key threshold of 25 chapters and reach the final phase of the negotiation process, he said after the meeting.
- The final phase of the planning process is orders production, which centers on developing the CHS casualty treatment and evacuation plan.
- Although agriculture is still caught in the grips of industrialization, corporatization is the final phase of the industrial process.
- Perhaps Jason is right that it is just children going through a phase which will soon stop but somehow I doubt it; it has been going on for years.
- Separation and individuation are normal and healthy phases of infancy.
- On the other hand, there remains the issue of identification with the father, which brought to a close the Oedipal phase.
- The second condition is that the Sun, Earth and the Moon must also be lined up, corresponding to the phase of the New Moon.
- A star chart is simply a printed diagram of the sky on a given night or month, with prominent constellations, planets and phases of the moon marked.
- He discovered moons orbiting Jupiter, phases of Venus, sunspots, and features on the Moon that made it seem more like a planet.
- The morning started off with the final phase of the eventing competition, the show jumping.
- As these are newer bits, the USEA was interested to learn more about them when considering approving them for use in the dressage phase of eventing.
- Davidson was the clear winner of the dressage phase, finishing with a score of 47.21.
- Floods cue fish to spawn, for instance, and trigger certain insects to begin a new phase in their life cycles.
- Volvox carteri, like all related green flagellates, is haploid in all active phases of the life cycle, which greatly facilitates isolation of mutants.
- Spined soldier bug adults are strong fliers and, during responsive phases of their life cycle, will fly toward the pheromone from considerable distances.
- Intermolecular interactions are most significant in liquid and solid phases where molecules are very close together.
- Similarly, molecules in the gas phase occasionally strike the surface and are captured by the attraction of molecules in the liquid or solid phase.
- Such a disappearance of a solid into the gas phase was an intriguing phenomenon.
- Because we desire to store digital information, our system should have differing phases corresponding to the differing values of the information.
- The interaction strength and the relative phase of the electric field in neighboring particles both depend on polarization and frequency.
- Both phy and cry photoreceptors are presumably involved in setting the phase under white light: dark cycles.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- He believes phasing the withdrawal has its benefits.
- The development at Newhall Park Road became fully operational in October last year after a three-week move phasing departments from the old site next door to the new building.
- Councillors suggested possible solutions of phasing the scheme; considering other schemes; and seeking funding from partners.
- She however, said the introduction of unleaded fuel would be gradual as it would be phased in slowly beginning this month.
- He added that any introduction of defibrillators would be phased in, but the aim was for there to be one machine on every engine.
- The company says changes will be phased in gradually, with half the project completed by the end of this year and fully realised by 2005.
A phase first described an aspect of the moon, but had developed the modern sense of a distinct period by 1701. It is from French phase, based on Greek phasis ‘appearance’.
See faze (usage)
in (or out of) phase
- Being or happening in (or out of) synchrony or harmony: the cabling work should be carried out in phase with the building workMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Large species tend to produce their young more in phase with high biomass and after the protein peak.
- Advisory committees help colleges and universities stay in phase with industry needs.
- When exiting the corner, the rear wheels turn in phase with the front wheels improving yaw damping.
Palabras que riman con phaseablaze, amaze, appraise, baize, Blaise, blaze, braise, broderie anglaise, chaise, craze, daze, écossaise, erase, faze, gaze, glaze, graze, Hayes, Hays, haze, laze, liaise, lyonnaise, maize, malaise, Marseillaise, mayonnaise, Mays, maze, phrase, polonaise, praise, prase, raise, raze, upraise
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.