Definición de phishing en inglés:
The activity of defrauding an online account holder of financial information by posing as a legitimate company: [as modifier]: phishing exercises in which criminals create replicas of commercial Web sites
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The modern era of phishing is exemplified by emails messages from Nigerians posing as business partners trying to move money out of the African country.
- The second issue I have is that the most common attacks today collect passwords through phishing.
- To avoid being a victim of phishing, never respond to e-mail requests for personal information, no matter how official the message looks.
1990s: inspired by fishing, on the pattern of phreaking.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The claim here is that phishing is only illegal after someone is defrauded - and this law will make the actions required to phish (the fake website and fake email) illegal as well.
- In February, a Minnesota scammer who phished PayPal members, pleaded guilty to wire fraud in federal court.
- Since it claims they will block these sites, will a user who gets phished be able to sue it for not living up to their promise to block those sites?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia