sustantivo & adjetivo
- another term for call-in.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- D-Day on the BBC also includes a wide range of regional output, from documentaries and news coverage to magazine programmes and phone-ins, both on radio and television.
- But I'm sure that those poor souls who are charged with thinking up topics for BBC radio phone-ins and discussion programmes will be lapping this one up.
- As the controversy spread from the broadsheets to the tabloids, to the daytime talkshows and the radio phone-ins, parental anxieties intensified.
Más definiciones de phone-inDefinición de phone-in en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional