Definición de phone tree en inglés:
1A menu-driven system that routes callers to recordings, more menus, or a person, depending on their responses: users had to navigate an elaborate phone tree before reaching a counselor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the phone tree, Press #5 for "Hot Issues."
- He couldn't get through to customer service and found himself lost in an automatic phone tree.
- Today, I finally had enough time to navigate through Register.com's phone tree and reach the right customer-service person.
2A system for contacting a large number of people quickly in which each person called then telephones a number of other designated people.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- To put your phone number on the phone tree contact John.
- Neighbors living next to the park organized themselves to watch for illicit activity and summon police response via a phone tree.
- Meetings should be held and phone trees established to develop an action plan.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda