sustantivo[treated as singular]
- A method of teaching people to read by correlating sounds with letters or groups of letters in an alphabetic writing system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The primary focus of our teacher's reading instruction was phonics and reading fluency.
- One class in particular is the Early Literacy class, which is well taught and focuses on phonics and other early reading methods mandated by the State of California.
- For reading, it's phonics, phonics, phonics, supplemented with literature when the kids are ready for it.
Más definiciones de phonicsDefinición de phonics en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional