- short for phonograph.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
- Denoting a type of plug, and the corresponding socket, used with audio and video equipment, in which one conductor is cylindrical and the other is a central prong that extends beyond it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is sent via a standard phono plug to a time code reader, and the spoken text in English.
- Because I wanted to be able to remove the DVD bracket out of the case on its own, I needed a method to disconnect the power cables; I choose some stereo phono plugs, and they will do the job.
- You can connect it to anything that makes a noise - television, hi-fi, MP3 player - and has a standard phono or scart socket.
1940s: abbreviation of phonograph.
Más definiciones de phonoDefinición de phono en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional