A crystalline acid obtained by the reaction of phosphorus trioxide with water.
- A dibasic acid; chemical formula: HPO(OH)2
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The phosphoric or phosphonic acid ester formed with the enzyme is extremely stable and is hydrolyzed very slowly.
- A Hoffman rearrangement employing sodium hypobromite yielded the amine which was acid hydrolysed to obtain crude 2-aminoindan - 2 - phosphonic acid.
- The abscission process was also induced in vivo by embrioctomy or 2-chloroethyl phosphonic acid treatment in fruitlets and by deblading in leaves.
late 19th century: phosphonic from phospho- 'relating to phosphorus', on the pattern of sulfonic.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Phosphonates are known to be present in oligotrophic marine systems, but have not previously been considered to be bioavailable to marine diazotrophs.
- The interactions of two antiviral, acyclic nucleoside phosphonates, adefovir and cidofovir, with xenobiotic transporters was studied in intact killifish.
Definición de phosphonic acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional