Definición de phosphonic acid en inglés:
A crystalline acid obtained by the reaction of phosphorus trioxide with water.
- The phosphoric or phosphonic acid ester formed with the enzyme is extremely stable and is hydrolyzed very slowly.
- A Hoffman rearrangement employing sodium hypobromite yielded the amine which was acid hydrolysed to obtain crude 2-aminoindan - 2 - phosphonic acid.
- The abscission process was also induced in vivo by embrioctomy or 2-chloroethyl phosphonic acid treatment in fruitlets and by deblading in leaves.
late 19th century: phosphonic from phospho- 'relating to phosphorus', on the pattern of sulfonic.
- Example sentences
- Phosphonates are known to be present in oligotrophic marine systems, but have not previously been considered to be bioavailable to marine diazotrophs.
- The interactions of two antiviral, acyclic nucleoside phosphonates, adefovir and cidofovir, with xenobiotic transporters was studied in intact killifish.
Definición de phosphonic acid en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan