Definición de photochemical en inglés:
1Of, relating to, or caused by the chemical action of light: photochemical smog
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The small rings are made to move around the big ring by bathing them in light of different wavelengths; the light energy fuels the photochemical reaction to break the hydrogen bonds.
- One influential school of thought focuses on the effects of oxidation reactions brought about by active oxygen species generated by photochemical reactions involving blue and UV light.
- This is a problem for museums because photochemical oxidation is not required; the reactions take place in the dark.
1.1Of or relating to photochemistry.
- The program emphasized photochemical approaches, although thermochemical processes were also evaluated.
- Ever since mechanical and photochemical advances in the 19th century gave rise to the invention of motion picture recording and display, the evolution of the ‘art’ of film has been a consequence of the rate of technological change.
- Example sentences
- In the photogravure process, the image is photochemically transferred to an etching plate that has been coated with a light-sensitive emulsion.
- In addition and parallel to drug photobleaching during PDT, native photosensitizers can be photochemically converted to new species known as ‘photoproducts’.
- During the oxidative stress of constant ultraviolet radiation, at least one photochemically active tryptophan metabolite, N-formyl kynurenine (NF-Kyn), is formed in the lens.
Definición de photochemical en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia