- 1 Biology (Of an organism) tending to move away from light.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Species commonly initiate strongly photonegative swimming when the intensity of light decreases, such as would occur when a predator passes overhead; the behavior is known as the ‘shadow response.’
- Homozygous ß3 mutant larvae were also photonegative, but hemizygous ß3 mutant larvae were photoneutral.
- 2 Physics (Of a substance) exhibiting a decrease in electrical conductivity under illumination.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this process, photonegative materials will be removed while photopositive materials remain in the final device.
- This form of dielectric, in one aspect, is a photonegative paste.
Más definiciones de photonegativeDefinición de photonegative en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional