- A product of a photochemical reaction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is likely caused by the catalytic conversion of one or more initially derived UCA photoproducts into secondary products that are better UV-A sensitizers than UCA itself.
- The cellular milieu would then support the immunosuppressive reactions of UVB and its photoproduct, cis-urocanic acid, through their oxidant dependence.
- In the absence of DNA, only two photoproducts (cis and trans isomers) were detected for all compounds.
Más definiciones de photoproductDefinición de photoproduct en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional