- A respiratory process in many higher plants by which they take up oxygen in the light and give out some carbon dioxide, contrary to the general pattern of photosynthesis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Oxygen can also be reduced in the processes of photorespiration.
- It was suggested above that one proton was released in the chloroplast stroma for every three oxygen molecules fixed during photorespiration.
- It is therefore likely that photorespiration of herbaceous leaves is driven by a large carbon pool.
Más definiciones de photorespirationDefinición de photorespiration en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional