- A phototrophic organism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hints for this comes from a recent publication showing that 15 genes that are limited to the plastid genome in all other eukaryotic phototrophs are nucleus encoded in a peridinin-containing dinoflagellate.
- Symbiosis with unicellular phototrophs has existed in anthozoans at least since the Triassic (225 million years ago) and likely constitutes a source of selective pressures that have deeply modified the host's physiology.
- Consequently, numerous marine phototrophs, including macro- and microalgae, have developed carbon-concentrating mechanisms.
Más definiciones de phototrophDefinición de phototroph en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional