Definición de phrasal en inglés:
Consisting of a phrase or phrases: the text fragments itself into phrasal units
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The usual sorts of discourse relationships exist among the phrases, but very little of this structure is encoded by phrasal embedding within sentences.
- I have a problem, too, with Bill's suggestion that the meaning of ‘under God’ should be clear here even if the phrase is a hapax legomenon, since phrasal meaning is compositional.
- Did this expression emerge into common use during the 17th century, and stay in the phrasal vocabulary of the English language to this day, without any authoritative model at all?
- Example sentences
- The older the primary source the more likely it will need phrasal attribution; classical sources should always be phrasally attributed, for example.
- Along the same lines, prosodically prominent elements (either phrasally or lexically stressed), tend to be longer, louder and articulated with more care.
Definición de phrasal en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary