Definición de phraseology en inglés:
sustantivo (plural phraseologies)
A mode of expression, especially one characteristic of a particular speaker or writer: legal phraseology
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the air since January 2, it is, to use the cliched phraseology, a television show with a difference in the sense that it has Ruby playing a double role in all the episodes.
- Even in social circles there are serious attempts to change some words and phraseologies to remove the connotations that these terminologies have acquired over a long time.
- I know that my phraseology and way of putting things is sometimes a bit direct.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He'd made a really good ‘black men in the USA’ comment in an insightful manner about being stigmatised, but then in literally the next sentence he undid his good phraseological work.
- TPM Reader AK writes in with a splendid bit of lexical or phraseological insight.
- As a one more deft stroke of his phraseological felicity, Vajpayee has pulled off a statement that hones itself to everybody's satisfaction.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda