- Of or relating to physics and chemistry or to physical chemistry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These markers are chosen according to their spectral properties and their physico-chemical reactivities toward UV radiations.
- The physico-chemical properties of ethanol, particularly its activity as a solvent, may result in disturbances to cellular structures other than DNA.
- Consequently, basic physico-chemical research on the interaction between model lipid systems and surfactants is needed so that poloxamer therapy can be improved rationally.
Más definiciones de physicochemicalDefinición de physicochemical en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional