Definición de pigmentation en inglés:
1The natural coloring of animal or plant tissue.
- Progeny plants were scored for pigmentation phenotype and analyzed for genotype using SSR markers.
- Increased pigmentation in animals, such as these spots, may be genetic, acquired, or associated with pigmented tumors.
- The method does account for any potential pigmentation in the tissue, or for absorbance
1.1The coloring of a person’s skin, especially when abnormal or distinctive.
- They include skin and mucosal pigmentation, postural hypotension, weight loss, and hyperkalaemia.
- The disease should be diagnosed before skin pigmentation, liver enlargement, diabetes, heart failure, or aching joints develop.
- The transcutaneous jaundice meter is affected by factors such as gestational age, birth weight, and skin pigmentation.
Definición de pigmentation en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan