- Hemorrhoids.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Piles tend to be caused by factors that cause the blood vessels to swell, including anything that increases pressure inside the abdomen such as constipation, pregnancy and being overweight.
- Piles are incredibly common - at least 50 per cent of people suffer with them at some time.
- Husband and wife, Jean and Fred, had piles for most of their lives, but were too embarrassed to seek help.
late Middle English: probably from Latin pila 'ball' (because of the globular form of external hemorrhoids).
Más definiciones de pilesDefinición de piles en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional