- A movement by two separate bodies of troops converging on the enemy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The report said that two American Division companies had caught the battalion in a pincer movement, killing 128 enemy soldiers.
- As was anticipated by his generals and political commissars, the result was that hundreds of thousands of Soviet troops were trapped in a German pincer movement.
- The favoured tactic involved the division of Frankish troops into two forces as they entered enemy territory, enabling a pincer movement.
Más definiciones de pincer movementDefinición de pincer movement en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional