Definición de pinene en inglés:
A colorless flammable liquid present in turpentine, juniper oil, and other natural extracts.
- A bicyclic terpene; chemical formula: C10H16; four isomers, especially α-pinene, the main constituent of turpentine
- She tells us that the principal constituents of lavender are alcohols such as borneol, geraniol and linalool; esters such as geranyle and linalyl; and terpents such as pinene and limonene.
- The most complex mixture of monoterpenes was found in seeds of Pacific silver fir in which limonene, myrcene, pinene, and ß-pinene were detected.
- The powder was homogenized in 750 ml phosphate buffer containing pinene as an internal standard.
Definición de pinene en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan