Definición de pinene en inglés:
A colorless flammable liquid present in turpentine, juniper oil, and other natural extracts.
- A bicyclic terpene; chemical formula: C10H16; four isomers, especially α-pinene, the main constituent of turpentine
- She tells us that the principal constituents of lavender are alcohols such as borneol, geraniol and linalool; esters such as geranyle and linalyl; and terpents such as pinene and limonene.
- The most complex mixture of monoterpenes was found in seeds of Pacific silver fir in which limonene, myrcene, pinene, and ß-pinene were detected.
- The powder was homogenized in 750 ml phosphate buffer containing pinene as an internal standard.
Definición de pinene en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary