- Of or relating to work traditionally associated with women.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Over the years, women have tried everything to succeed in business: fitting in; biding their time in order to rise in an organization; taking shelter in pink-collar ghettos.
- The blue-collar sector posted a 173-percent increase in employment from 1992 to 1997, stronger than the growth in the pink-collar temping.
- Almost half the crowd was made up of overweight women in pairs, trios, or quartets, most wearing clothing and makeup that identified them as pink-collar workers.
Más definiciones de pink-collarDefinición de pink-collar en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional