sustantivo (plural igual or pirogies)
- A dough dumpling stuffed with a filling such as potato or cheese, typically served with onions or sour cream.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not surprisingly, the countries of Central and Eastern Europe are the birthplaces of some world-class dough specimens: the pierogi, knedliky, and pelmeni that are quintessential peasant food - unpretentious, filling, and cheap.
- ‘Let's wait for the cinnamon rolls,’ said the people at my table, most of whom were polishing off plates of cottage cheese perogies.
- For those of you not familiar with pierogies, they are a traditional Polish or Ukrainian dumpling that can be filled with a variety of ingredients.
from Polish pieróg.
Más definiciones de pirogiDefinición de pirogi en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional