- An attractive combination of vitality and glamour: a new way to add graphic pizzazz to your desktop-publishing projectMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Punters are encouraged to dress up to add glamour and pizzazz to a night which will transport the willing to disco dance heaven.
- It's typical of the Belfast approach to life, this earthing of Ireland's celebrities and stars, this demystification of the glamour and pizzazz of showbusiness.
- In dark brown, these are traditionally styled and lack the punch panache and pizzazz hip kids require in a shoe.
said to have been invented by Diana Vreeland, fashion editor of Harper's Bazaar in the 1930s.
Más definiciones de pizzazzDefinición de pizzazz en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional