Definición de placard en inglés:
A poster or sign for public display, either fixed to a wall or carried during a demonstration.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The article says that his followers already have the placards for the demonstrations printed up and stored for use.
- Students painted their bodies with slogans or carried hand-written placards condemning the drive to war.
- Each person was forced to sign an agreement not to carry placards or banners, shout slogans, or wear clothes with written words of complaint.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Cover with placards: they were placarding the town with posters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But no one in authority seems to care, and one of these days, you may find on our lunch hour, teachers are placarding the Tarouba Road out of frustration.
- Quite apart from his agents, who are everywhere, the country is placarded with his portraits in a variety of roles.
- Under constraint of time and the non-availability of the appropriate placards, the contractor decided to transport the explosives without properly placarding their vehicle, a direct violation of safety standards.
Palabras que riman con placardJacquard
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán