- 1 /pläZH/ • dated A beach by the sea, especially at a fashionable resort.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This summer, heart-warming scenes like the above are being played out across the plages and dance floors of Europe, in the cantinas and tapas bars.
- Still they are complaining about the traffic, even though they'll be on the real plage somewhere.
- Meanwhile, down on the plage at the other end of the avenue, fights had broken out as ticketless fans watched the match on a big screen.
- 2 /plāj/ Astronomy An unusually bright region on the sun.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Prominences, flares, plages, and other features of the solar chromosphere can be observed in hydrogen light.
- Prominences and plages are structures that occur above the photosphere of the Sun.
Más definiciones de plageDefinición de plage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional