1The process of making plans for something.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
preparation(s), organization, arrangement, design;
1.1 [often as modifier] The control of urban development by a local government authority, from which a license must be obtained to build a new property or change an existing one: the local planning authority
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: plan·ning
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda